- consultation about the software selection and its maintenance support;
- selling of the selected software;
- the software delivery to the customer’s office;
- the software installation onto the customer’s computers;
- the software integration and the analysis of the customer’s requirements to the automated system;
- creation of the users’ interfaces and their sets of rights;
- technological realization of some specific accounting and management peculiarities at the automation system (adaptation);
- starting settings of the standard/branch software solution to begin the accounting;
- entering of the initial remains/assistance during entering of the initial remains;
- group training in the customer’s office.
- payments to the contractors;
- manufacturing operations;
- monitoring and analysis of the enterprise’s operation main coefficients;
- data analysis and forecasting;
- stock management;
- drawing up of the customers’ orders;
- calculating of the orders’ standard first cost;
- accounting of the inventory holdings(IH) selling;
- mutual payments with the customers;
- retail trade;
- traffic control of the cargo transportation;
- drawing up of the suppliers’ orders;
- accounting of the inventory holdings(IH) arrival;
- mutual relations management with the suppliers;
- creating of the schedule of payments to the suppliers;
- mutual payments with the suppliers;
- office work;
- accounting and control of the instructions execution;
- accounting of the working time;
- accounting of the agreements.
An automated system «Art:Grain Terminal» developed on the basis of the software package «1С: Enterprise 8.3» (a controlled application) was installed as a supplement to the software solution «Art:Stevedoring» (a specialized duplicated branch product of the 1С:Franchisee LLC «Art Soft»).
The software solution «Art:Grain Terminal» can be easily adapted for data sharing with the following software solutions: «1C:A Small Company Management for Ukraine», «1C:Accounting 8 for Ukraine», «1C:A Commercial Enterprise Management for Ukraine».
Due to the application of the solution «Art:Grain Terminal» we got the following functional capabilities for quantitative and qualitative grain accounting:
- «The grain entering operations»:
Purpose: registration in the document system: «The receiving act», «Weighing» (railway, motor), «The register of the MW (motor waybills)».
Outgoing patterns: «The register of the MW ЗХС-3», «The register of the MW ЗХС-4».
- «The laboratory operations»:
Purpose: registration in the document system: «The laboratory tests», «The grain quality certificate».
Outgoing patterns: «Pattern 47», «The laboratory tests log».
- «The scale department»:
Purpose: registration in the document system: «Weighing».
Outgoing patterns: «The log of weighing» (patterns 28,29).
In that way, elaborate, adjusted, regularly updated standard functionality of the solution has been supplemented with the specialized branch functionality which is necessary for us.
Thanks to the the executed updating, the company got a possibility to have effective and correct quantitative and qualitative grain accounting, to registrate and analyse the laboratory tests which made the operation much easier.