LLC «Naval Logistic» is a developing company which provides logistics services in the transshipment and storage of general cargo. It is one of the key divisions of Smart-Holding.
The company operates on the capacities of the Black Sea, Kherson shipbuilding yards and the Ochakov port.
We offer our partners warehouses for cargo storing with a total capacity of over 20 thousand tons. These are small sections where it is possible to simultaneously accumulate a significant number of vessel lots of various cargoes, for example, rural cultures, depending on their quality and class.
At the moment, our company maintains operational records in the «Art:Grain Terminal» system, which was developed by employees of GC «Art Soft».
In connection with changes in the enterprise structure, it was decided to automate the operation of the tallyman of the grain terminal for the operational registration of grain receipts by vehicle from the warehouse for dispatching to the vessel.
To solve the problems of automating business processes, LLC «Art Port» has proposed to develop a tallyman mobile workstation.
The developers were given the following task:
• development of a mobile application with the ability to fix the time of the actual vehicle unloading on the vessel and the unloading places on the vessel (cargo hold indicating)
Specialists of the company “Art Port” have finalized and implemented a software product, conducted training. Our employees receive advisory services in the optimal use of this application.
Implementation of the Art:MWP Tallyman software product allowed:
• control the fact of vehicle arrival at the port and unloading onto the vessel, which provides control over the cargo safety;
• determine the duration of the vehicle processing during dispatching to the ship: from the time of the first weighing to the time of unloading;
• receive actual information about the dispatched cargo in real time.
During the implementation of this application, the following work was performed:
• development and testing of a mobile application on a mobile device;
• testing on practical tasks with the user;
• development of QR scanning for accelerated document search in the system.
Implementation period: 2 months
Score on 5 point scale:
— Compliance with the needs of the organization: 5
— Convenience of work with the program: 5
— Assessment of the quality of work of the SAB partner:5
Specialists of the company “Art Port” arrived at the implementation of tasks with responsibility and took into account the features of our work.
LLC “Naval Logistic” thanks the director and employees of the company “Art Port” for the skilled work in the development and implementation of this application.