The product is designed to devise a reliable operational plan for the spotting of wagons to the ports of Ukraine.
The system, based on the data of the wagon location and the declared number of transport for vessels, creates a report on the priorities of train traffic for the railway, as a result of which the downtime of wagons and vessels is reduced.
- Automatic request for data on the dislocation of wagons, loading, deciphering, and saving to the database of each dislocation brief;
- Automatic loading of full-scale sheets upon arrival of trains at the port station;
- Entering the schedules of vessels’ approach indicating the required number of wagons;
- Loading data on the vessel by IMO-code from MarineTraffic;
- Displaying the dislocation of wagons and vessels (if available) on the map, quickly switching between stations, opening a report on detailed dislocation when clicking on a station;
- Dislocation reports block — cut by date, the statement on flights, flight duration;
- Determination of cargo classes, cargo owners, quota holders, and other characteristics by recipient sub-codes;
- Report on the distribution of wagons to vessels with a multi-level priority system — type of wagon ownership, delivery time according to the waybill, and others.