The system is intended for complex automation of management and operational quantitative and qualitative accounting at grain sea and river terminals. In addition, the system can be used in the module «Art:Oil terminal» for accounting of bulk oil cargoes.
A characteristic feature of the product is its flexible adjustment for:
- Managing user access profiles and controling their activities:
- Delineation of viewing areas and data changes;
- Changes in the amount of the entered information, depending on the user’s authority;
- The mechanism of closing periods and documents;
- Versioning of objects and change history.
- Empowerment of workplaces by functions of related subsystems (“Art:Weighing station”, “Art:Railways”, “Art:Consignment note”, “Art:Tallyman of Grain Terminal”);
- Changing the order of the business processes stages without changing the program.
Package of regulated reporting and print forms according to instruction 661.
Connection with additional equipment and software systems:
- Weight complexes;
- Barcoding and scanners, RFID, QR;
- Cameras of videomonitoring and number recognition systems;
- Laboratory analyzers;
- SAM mailing and instant messengers, chat bots;
- Saving scanned copies of incoming documents and attached files;
- Possibility of downloading from AS “Client UZ” through the “Server of the approval module”.
Working places of the system:
- Registration of vehicles entry for purposes of arrival and accumulation of vehicles in parking lots;
- The issuance of a bar / QR code (RFID tag) for the “depersonalization” of transport and subsequent identification of the document;
- The «black list» of vehicles, drivers, or counteragents, verification of «suspicious actions» and notification of them to responsible persons;
- Time control of the business processes stages.
AWP the Laboratory Assistant:
- Control of basic indicators (by default and by agreement with the client);
- Grain placement (selection on the silo board and the placement plan for the shift), the issuance of a coupon for weighing and placement;
- Registration of humidity (form 51);
- Preliminary calculation of the test weight;
- Registration and printing of the act of return and partial return.
- Connection with weighing equipment, photofixation of weighing operations;
- Selection of a document with a barcode using a scanner, eliminating the human factor with the use of RFID tags and number recognition systems;
- Control and adjusting the order of the sequence of weighing operations, monitoring the execution of orders and instructions.
- Registration of the fact, date and results of sampling with the sending of the samples label to the laboratory;
- Photo / videorecording of the sampling moment.
AWP Master of the Shift:
- Registration of the fact, date of unloading / loading, indicating the location;
- Photo / video recording of the unloading / loading moment.
- Visualization of residues in the context of storage location and quality characteristics;
- Interactive formation of movements between silos.
Functional modules of the system and their capabilities:
Quantitative and qualitative accounting module:
- Receiving act (vehicle and railway);
- Order for the supply receipt (control of incoming stocks by suppliers in terms of acceptable volumes);
- Waybill registers (the register formation, in the context of various groupings and quality);
- Warehouse receipt (printing on a regulated form and uploading in XML).
Internal and warehouse operations:
- Order and underworking act (drying, cleaning);
- Re-issuance and movement of cargoes on the basis of orders.
Interaction with a client:
- Agreement with the client (Setting individual parameters of the acceptance and grainstorage for the client);
- Calculation of storage services;
- Act of completed works and exchange with accounting configurations.
- Calculation act;
- Order for dispatching;
- Waybill for dispatching (vehicle, railway, waste collection);
- Dispatching via hopper scales.
Ship accounting module:
- Registration of the vessel call (vessel parameters, visualization of the vessel structure, the mechanism of attached files for shipping business);
- Delivery certificate (write-off of the shipped quantity from the accepted batch documents): selection of documents by FIFO, selections by owners, exporters and forwarders, distribution and write-off of agreed losses;
- Executive stowage plan, hatch note;
- Bills of lading (various forms for freight forwarders), statement;
- Processing of lot formation for the laboratory and averaging of quality.
- Railway bill (the ability to download from AS “Client UZ” through the “Server of the approval module”);
- Arrival of wagons at the station;
- Spotting/picking of wagons with the possibility of calculating the time spent by wagons under freight operations.