The product is developed for operational accounting of the spotting/picking and shunting of the railway terminal.
The function of the system:
- Organization and implementation of uniform and understandable rules for railway transport accounting to increase the efficiency of operational management;
- Automation, control and movement accounting and exploitation of railway transport;
- Reliability of operational and quantitative data — minimizing the influence of the human factor on the data formation on which the accounting system is based;
- Minimizing the use of paper documents, replacing them with electronic versions;
- Immediate and timely information receipt of the duration of freight operations with wagons, notification of excess delays;
- Building an operational system of control and accounting of freight traffic.
- Exchange with AS “Client UZ” AS (DirectUZ module): loading and signing of rail waybills, GU-45 instructions, GU-46 statements of usage, FDU-92 accumulative cards;
- Loading the empty wagons dislocation from mail and other sources;
- Information fill-out about wagons from the waybill at all processing stages;
- Wagon arrival at the station;
- Wagon inspection — registration of marking and inspection results;
- Downloading technical data of wagons from the UZ website;
- Wagon supply to the approach lines of the enterprise;
- Graphical scheme of wagons on tracks — customizable wagon drawing-up, Drag-and-Drop for displacement reflecting, notification of operations;
- Locomotive accounting: operations, route sheets, an interactive schedule of shunting (train) operations;
- Ability to integrate with weighing equipment;
- Consignee instructions for waybill fill-out;
- Notification print for picking;
- Wagon picking to the station;
- Reports (Wagon approach, Waybills on the way, Wagons at the station, Wagons on the territory (with lay-over calculation), Spotting/picking for the period, Unloading / loading for the period, locomotive operation, Analysis of shift work, Weighing journal, Wagon accumulation on the tracks, Availability of wagons on the tracks).
The comparison table of Art Port solutions for the railway industry can be found here >>>