The product is developed for recording the wagon movement on the basis of dislocation (tracking) data, as well as accounting for its own and rented rolling-stock.
- Wagon journal: accounting of technical characteristics, viewing the history of dislocation and reparations;
- Downloading the wagon dislocation from files, e-mail, Internet sources (by default — GIVC 1338 help);
- The distance calculation to the destination station for each wagon*;
- Map of the wagon dislocation (Google-maps);
- Accounting for the wagon set-up and removal from tracking;
- Instructions on the return of empty wagons — planning the wagon movement;
- Reports of the wagon movement (Turnover of wagons by direction, senders / receivers, in the light of circular route; Position of wagons at stations for a selected period with calculation of duration and lay-over; Record-book of loaded haul; Record-book of empty haul; Lay-over at stations under cargo operations; Hauls between wagon stations for the period; Forecast of the wagon arrival at the destination station*).
- Wagon rental agreement with registration of rates for all wagons, types or specific units;
- Registration of wagon acceptance for rent;
- Registration of the wagon transfering for rent;
- Calculation of the duration and cost of wagon renting for the period, in the light of changes in rates and repairs;
- Accounting for repairs — downloading of wagon reparations from dislocation data;
- Reports of renting and reparations (Wagon condition in rent, Duration and cost of rent for the period, Statement of reparations for the period, Revenues and expenses by wagons)
* If you have the software «TM Card» and the communication module «TMCalc».
The comparison table of Art Port solutions for the railway industry can be found here >>>