Complex of software modules allows to download data of railway traffic from different systems, to compile them in a single database for the preparation of complex reports, as well as for automation of filling in internal documents. The package includes the service of integration of the exchange modules with the railway databases and the customer’s system.
- Exchange with AS “UZ Client” (The module“Exchange with UZ” ): loading and signing of rail waybills, GU-45 instructions, GU-46 statements of usage, FDU-92 accumulative cards, distribution of costs by wagons;
- Wagon dislocation (module «Art:Wagon Fleet»);
- Calculation of the transportation cost: railway tariff (“TM card”), station charges for tariff management (spotting/picking, usage), LSD, grain certificates, wagon rental;
- Mass transportation calculation (tender);
- Transportation orders: tying in rail waybills and costs for them;
- Calculation of actual indicators by TEO applications:
- Quantity of wagons by owners;
- Income and expenses;
- Instructions for the return of empty wagons, planning the wagons movement and reservation for TEO applications;
- LSD accounting:
- Usage by rail waybills.
- Rent and repair of wagons (module «Art:Wagon Fleet»).
The comparison table of Art Port solutions for the railway industry can be found here >>>